Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Alphabet Soup

Yay for Ebay! 
Today I received my winnings.  For 34.99 I received the following Pottery Barn Nursery items:
1.  Crib Bumper (this is all I really needed so the rest is a bonus!)
2.  A Mobile
3.  A Crib ruffle
4.  3 valances.

I saw this bedding and loved the colors.  I am a big fan of sage green and red and it happens to be the colors of our guest room!  I decided to spend a whole evening a couple of weeks ago looking at hundreds of bedding options.  I landed on this.  Thought about it.  Then bid.

So, I have a little time to decorate :), but I couldn't pass up this awesome deal! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it..love the animals and the colors. If Carson had his own room I would have gone with something like this but he will be moving in Ethan's room...gray walls and black furniture. Still looking for something to put on his wall and he is almost 6 months...lol.
    And awesome EBAY deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING!!! Way to go! So cute!

    ReplyDelete