Here's the story, of a lovely lady,
who was searching for love on eHarmony.
She had dreams of home and love, a happy marriage,
and hoped to one day start a family.
Here's the story, of a man named Bobar,
who was searching for a love to call his own.
He was one man, with a lot of matches,
yet he was all alone.
Till the one day when the lady met this fellow.
And they knew it was much more than a hunch.
That this pair would somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became The Bobar Bunch.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Blue cake boy, Pink cake girl...
We had a party to reveal the gender of Baby Bee...
That's AWESOME! I had friends who did something similarly...the had the cashier wrap up boy or girl clothing based on the ultrasound tech's note. Looks like you did the same with a cake. SO fun. Congrat's!!
Awwwww...how sweet
ReplyDelete~Karly
o wow that was so cool how you did that and watching it now i felt like i was right there tears are flowing..so happy for you..
ReplyDeleteFirst...Congratulations! And thank you for posting such a special moment. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Thank you for sharing this special moment with all of us!!! :)
ReplyDelete*MOST CREATIVE way to find out, by the way!!!! LOVE!
YAYAYAYAYAY! Thanks for sharing that with us. Brought tears to my eyes. Miss you so much and am so very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's AWESOME! I had friends who did something similarly...the had the cashier wrap up boy or girl clothing based on the ultrasound tech's note. Looks like you did the same with a cake. SO fun. Congrat's!!
ReplyDelete--Katie Burke
Sarah! I cried... that was so special. Thank you for sharing! God bless you guys and your Angel!
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome!! Three out of four Hass boys guessed girl!! Such a memorable way to discover God's gift to you!! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet...I couldn't wait for you to cut the darn cake! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I ever saw, makes me want to have another baby! Congrats to you both!!!! God is Good!
ReplyDelete