The cyst was no longer present today! We were with technician and then high risk ultrasound doctor for an hour today looking at our baby! They could no longer find the cyst and all other markers associated with disease were not there either. So we were told to forget about and prepare for a healthy baby!
They spend a lot of time looking at the heart, which at first caused other concern, but the doctor said he just likes to be thorough and that there were no concerns. We really liked both people helping us today and although we are glad to not have to go back, we were thankful for compassionate people!
So Baby Bee's cute face is right under my belly button. She had her hand up blocking the ultrasound wand. It is fun to know where she is for the moment! I felt like she had moved up in the last week and I was right! It was fun to see her movements as I felt them this time. She is 1lb 7 ounces. That explains all the weight gain. I would post pictures, but we didn't receive a disk this time so we have to scan.
So today we are counting our blessings. I am thankful that the Lord protected us from over worry and that our prayers for a disappearing act came true!
Thank you for celebrating with us!
that is wonderful news god is good!!!!!
ReplyDeletenow you can relax and enjoy the rest of the few months to come..xoxox
God is so great! Whether a miracle or answer to prayers or whatever, to God be the glory. Can't wait to see little BabyBeeGirl. Grandma and Grandpa are excited to see you....
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear the good news! Here is to an uneventful rest of the pregnancy.
ReplyDelete